Previous | Next | Johnson County Queries
Topic: Fadler
Conf: Johnson County Queries, Msg: 103627
From: Dave Goldy (
Date: 10/5/2006 04:59 PM


From the listings at this link

The Case Number is: 788

and the Accession, Location and Folder are: 92-235.017, 00-05-01-03-12, 0027

Visit this link to the Johnson County Archivists. Take a look at the Services & Fees link to see what they can do for you. Among other things, they can photo copy the case file and send it to you. Copy and postage fees must be paid in advance and I think the current fee is $0.50 per page, but please verify that with them. They can tell you in advance how much it will cost to copy the file. Note that the email link is on the top right of most pages and in the bottom center of the home page.

Or you can interlibrary loan the court records from the Kansas State Historical Society on microfilm. Visit this link to see what is available.

You should also take a look at the Society's ILL policies from the link on the above page. I think you will need the District Count index to see where the records are and then the District Court Journals to see the actual records.

I would use the archivist for this information. They are very friendly and helpful, from my past experiences with them, both in person and via email.

Good Luck

Dave Goldy
Overland Park, KS